What a beautiful difference! Check out the two clients below and how Anna Suarez, Owner and Stylist at Palatine’s Studio 62 gave them their dream look . Whether you want extra length, more volume, thicker hair, some bounce or non-permanent funky color, extensions may be the perfect option for you. Studio 62 offers some great prices and uses 100 percent protein-bonded hair extensions (no glue). These can last from six to eight months with good care. Visit their website for more information, or call the salon at (847) 358-8000.
***Click here to enter to win Studio 62′s giveaway for a free haircut (a $50 value)!***
The Top 10 Benefits of Hair Extensions
by Anna Suarez, Studio 62 Owner and Stylist
- Add color without damaging your hair. Get highlights with a color of your choice or add in a funky color. Colors won’t fade, and you can remove them whenever you’re over it.
- Hide your split ends. With hair extensions, your dehydrated ends will be covered up, leaving your hair looking healthy and shiny.
- Get the long hair you’ve always wanted. Extensions can instantly give you up to 20 inches in just a few hours.
- Grow your natural hair out. Give your hair a break with extensions and allow your hair the time it needs to grow to your desired length.
- Plump up your hair. Give your hair extra volume and movement with extensions, and achieve the style you’ve always wanted.
- Look younger. Hair extensions will give you a healthier, younger more beautiful look.
- They’re not permanent. Unlike colors and cuts, extensions can be reversed whenever you want with no effect on your hair.
- Unlimited styling possibilities. Rock a cute ponytail, up-do or style you wouldn’t be able to with your natural hair.
- Gain confidence. You’ll feel sexier and more youthful looking with your new look.
- Keep your curl. Extensions will help give you that curl you’ve always desired, and make it last all day.