Geneva’s The Olive Mill is one of our favorite shops. If you’re in the area, do yourself a favor and stop by. The Olive Mill offers the absolute best selection of flavored and traditional olive oil and balsamic vinegar, as well as many other fun olive oil products. Stop in to see the variety! This giveaway is now over. Congratulations to our winner Carol Sue!
In the meantime, enjoy a fresh summer salad recipe from The Olive Mill:
- 8 c baby spinach leaves
- ½ med red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 ½ c sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 c honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1 c crumbled feta cheese
- 1 c OLIVE MILL peach balsamic
Place servings of spinach onto salad plates. Top with onion, oranges, cranberries, sliced almonds and feta cheese. Drizzle balsamic over each salad. Serve.
The Olive Mill is located at 315 James Street in Geneva.